The Interdisciplinary Life Sciences Building will support course redesign with dynamic high-technology classrooms, seminar rooms and teaching labs.
- Active Learning Classrooms – Four 90 and four 48 seat classrooms.
- Teaching Labs – Four labs with prep and storage spaces.
- Seminar & Collaborative Project Rooms Four 24 seat seminar rooms. Six collaborative project rooms.
- A Good Manufacturing Processes Lab Training Facility
- Observation and Research Lab to study active learning classroom pedagogy and techniques